Electrical Equipment Recycling
Our company provides safe electrical equipment recycling for companies located in British Columbia and across Canada. We safely collect, transport and recycle a range of old, non-functioning, obsolete or unwanted electrical equipment, including:
- Oil filled transformers
- Substations, electrical bushings & capacitors, cables etc.
- Industrial power generating equipment
- Lamps & bulbs (mercury-bearing and non mercury-bearing)
- Mercury containing switches, circuit breakers, switch boards
- Monitoring & control instruments
- Telecommunications equipment
- Electrical & electronic tools
- Batteries (back-up & stand-by systems, alkaline, nickel, UPS, lithium, car, cadmium, lead acid, laptop, mercury, rechargeable, silver oxide, lithium ion, single use etc.)
- And much more
Contact us to inquire about our electrical equipment recycling services whether your company is in British Columbia (BC) or anywhere else in Canada.